- DB2Sheets does not store or share data from your database (ex: columns, rows, table names etc)
- DB2Sheets uses encrypted communication and exclusively uses HTTPS.
- All integration credentials are encrypted at rest and in transit
DB2Sheets operates the www.db2sheets.com website and associated applications.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your email address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Data from your Database
DB2Sheets does not store or share data from your database (ex: columns and rows). We do use error messages returned from your database to provide accurate error reporting to users. We store metadata such as the number of rows returned by a query and how long a query takes to run in order to ensure our servers have capacity to handle the demand of our users.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
How we use your Google Data
Your Google account id is used to authenticate and identify you as a user on the DB2Sheets platform.
We request access to your Google Drive and Google Sheets, we need these permissions to be able to do the following:
- Google ID: Used to identify you as a user on DB2Sheets.com
- Email: Used to send you notifications or emails related to the DB2Sheets service.
- Profile: Get your name and url to your Google profile image. (For display in the team page)
- Drive: List all spreadsheet files within your Google Drive.
- Drive: Store newly created Spreadsheets
- Sheets: Retrieve list of Sheets (sheet tabs), from a particular Spreadsheet.
- Sheets: Retrieve the name of a particular Spreadsheet.
- Sheets: Create a new spreadsheet.
- Sheets: Modify an existing spreadsheet.
Google API Services User Data Policy
DB2Sheets's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.